Benefits for Corporate Members
Corporate members help each otherto understand more fully the needs and direction of the industry - enabling them to prepare their businesses to meet these challenges.Because they know what issues are important, they can influence facilitators, specifiers and decision-makers, and in that wayhelp shape the future of the industry in Tanzania.
ACETCorporate Membership enables organizations to establish an on-going dialogue with the finest engineering and engineering technology programs available, and keep abreast of trends in engineering technology, education and research.
- Greater business opportunities by becoming globally visible, because the Association is an accredited international organisation, and a member of FIDIC. An ACET member firm will become known by a wider clientele locally, regionally and internationally.
- Member firms will automatically become elevated in the eyes of a potential client or partner because only competent, professional consultants are members of ACET.
- Consulting engineers will be able to use and apply an approved, accepted professional fees structure.
- As ACET regularly conducts professional development courses, properly trained engineers will enhance the competence and competitiveness of the firm.
- Member firms shall be entitled to use the ACET logo on their websites, letterheads, brochures, project signboards and other printed material.
Member firms are listed in the ACET listing of companies in its Annual Directory (including an overview of services offered, typical projects undertaken, human-resource strengths, qualifications and experience, together with project photographs).